Everyone has different reasons for seeking financial advice, but some of the most common reasons our clients have sought us out centres around major life events. We love hearing their stories and we share their hopes and dreams.
- A lot of our clients have started reaching milestones such as starting a family or purchasing a home and need the right kind of personal insurance and the right amount
- Young families often want to pay down debt quicker
- Many of our clients want to send their children to private schools and save for possible tertiary education
- Clients often come to see us for advice on consolidating their superannuation funds into one that best suits their needs
- A few clients have come to us stating they want to start a small business so need advice about funding their venture as well as making sure they can afford to give up full time work while they focus on their new business.
You can read more about my work with clients on Adviser Ratings. Go to http://www.adviserratings.com.au/advisers/rachael-bursell/
"Rachael really understands women’s financial needs. She listens and makes recommendations that align to my values. I feel very comfortable with her advice and plan."
Kerrie, 35 – 45
"Personal finances can be a sensitive subject, especially for a young professional adjusting to a brand new career and marriage. I was hesitant to talk to a financial planner about my situation, but one meeting with Rachael shifted my perspective on money management. Her sunny disposition put me at ease as she patiently answered all of my questions, while sharing her extensive knowledge and actionable strategies for the future."
Diana, under 35